Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome to ColourSparks



Well, welcome to my Blog ColourSparks.
I've spent the summer dyeing my collection of fibres. My intention was to use up my fibre stash and transform it into something more useful. The problem is, or was, that I ran out of certain things and had to order more. I have so far dyed 15 different colours in a variety of fibres: silk, silk noil, mohair locks, alpaca, border Leicester fleece, and okanagan sheep fleece. I had alot of fun making all these different colours and and I am sharing them in my etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ColourSparks

I have also done quite a bit of felting with my new found colours

2 comments:

  1. one thing for sure ,,, that Waldorf school lost an amazing teacher
    XOX Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith's colours are so bright and beautiful, even more punchy in real life!

    ReplyDelete