Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Time of Change and Time of Goodbye

It's been quite a journey recreating and redefining myself since the days as a stay at home mom back in Basel Switzerland. Moving back to Canada when my children were older gave me an opportunity to step into the working world. My journey took me back to school and I completed  a Bachelor of Fine Arts at the University of British Columbia as a mature student. Its funny how your labels change as you age, child, adult, mother, teacher, artist.
I've left my day job, that I have had for the past 7 years, at my local yarn store, and look forward to spending more time in my studio....doing my art.
Through the years, I've meet many wonderful women at the yarn store, and I would like to take this opportunity to say goodbye to all of you and express my joy at having gotten to know you.

I've got lots of fiber to share, so check out my etsy store.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/ColourSparks

No comments:

Post a Comment